Welcome to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We adopted our Buttons from TP nearly 4 years ago! Genny does a great job screening the families for fostering and adoptions. If ever we adopt another small breed dog, we will definitely start at Tiny Paws!
We adore the wonderful folks at Tiny Paws. Thank you for our Bobby. We have had him now for almost 6 months and are so in love with him. Thank you for the wonderful
Work you do!
As much as I love my 4 rescue dogs, it is not easy living next door to Tiny Paws and not fall in love with many of these sweet dogs. Genny and Faye go out of their way any time of the day to help dogs in need. You could not ask for a more dedicated rescue group... And the gift shop is adorable. They sell items so much cheaper than in most pet store!