Welcome to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
I adopted my sweet Mel over a year ago, and Tiny Paws worked with me completely. I live in East Texas, and every time I tried to go down to get Mel...something would happen. Mel's sweet foster even offered to meet me half way with him. (I'm a teacher and worked a part-time job.) Well, finally Spring Break arrived and I went down to get my sweet Mel. He is my heart now, and I owe this special relationship to a group of women who were willing to rescue a wild matted poodle outside a restaurant and then work to re-socialize him. Footnote, I have retired and now only work part-time, so Mel has become my sweet shadow.
I have two rescues from Tiny Paws. They are our loves. Zara, a terrier mix and the newest, Angie, a tiny Chi. Both are 8-9 yrs old and are very well behaved and happy. Tiny Paws do an excellent job finding the right homes for these lost, abandoned and abused pets.
I just adopted 2 wonderful pups from Tiny Paws Rescue and the people are so awesome to take care of the tiny paws. I am blessed by these 2 little dogs.